E-mail p/ Contato:
Só serão analisados os currículos que preenchem os requisitos do anúncio.
Healthcare Business Development Specialist
The British Consulate General in São Paulo is receiving proposals for a Healthcare Business Development Specialist to develop a pipeline of new opportunities accessible to UK companies in the healthcare sector and to progress existing opportunities.
The Healthcare Business Development Specialist (individual or company) should develop a pipeline of new opportunities accessible to UK companies in the healthcare sector and to progress existing opportunities. This work will be part of a trade campaign led by the Department of International Trade and the British Consulate in Sao Paulo. This campaign will focus on healthcare opportunities primarily in the digital health, hospital build and related infrastructure projects, healthcare education and training, health systems development, clinical services and genomics.
The activity will focus on, but will not be limited to:
1. Prospect and validate new commercial opportunities in the health sector
2. Support British organisations in the healthcare sector (both new and existing exporters) to win business in Brazil
3. Work with DIT team to manage the existing pipeline of commercial opportunities, keeping reports of progress and acting timely and effectively to support UK organisations to close deals in Brazil
4. Account manage current and new clients and update the DIT team and the database with relevant information
5. Participate in trade shows and official missions to support the DIT team identifying new commercial opportunities
6. Participate in weekly pipeline calls
7. Produce regular updates in person to DIT's Head of Health Sector as well as a fortnightly progress report.
Minimum expertise required:
University degree preferably in Healthcare or Business Administration
Fluent in English and Portuguese
Commercial experience in the healthcare market
Solid understanding of how the healthcare market operates in Brazil
Strong communication skills and ability to innovate, solve problems, prioritise, organise and manage multiple tasks
Submission of proposals:
Please submit your proposal based on the above by 23 October 2017 to EMAIL: SP.Recruitment@fco.gov.uk, including Curriculum Vitae of the individual (or project lead if in company). The proposal should include an outline of all costs involved to achieve the objectives highlighted above.
Contract length: 6 (six) months